Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Panic hit me...

I wrote yesterday about finally setting a date to be done working. Today...panic set in. I'm so worried about how things will work. The security of knowing I'll be getting a bi-weekly paycheck will be no more. Whew...full-on Panic attack today! I keep telling myself this is what I've wanted (and I do, more than anything!). I am trying to remember that you cannot have Faith and Fear together. I guess it wasn't really real until there was an actual end date. Heavenly Father will provide a way, I'm sure. I just hope I can get rid of this panicy feeling. Sorry if I'm driving anyone crazy. I can't say anything to anyone at work so, this is where I'm channeling my need to talk. This is HUGE for me. I've never done anything that has required me to rely so fully on my Heavenly Father, and trust that He will take care of things. I appreciate all your support and thank you for putting up with my DRAMA!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Bring on the drama! LOL Change is so hard, even when it is something you really want.

Becky said...

That's why it's called a "leap of faith", right? I really admire you and Jason. Just wanted you to know.