Monday, March 21, 2011

I did it!

I did it! I actually did it! I turned in my notice on Friday and it feels good! I know this is the right decision. My boss told me he was prepared to offer me more money and that he would try to talk me out of leaving, but he knows he can't compete with my desire to be at home. He was so sweet and VERY supportive of my decision!! What a great guy! So, it's official, May 20th will be my last day. Lots of work to do before then, but that huge step (leap) of faith has been taken. My fear is gone and I'm super happy and crazy excited!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Just last night I was tell someone that once you do or say what you are standing up for or what is right you instantly become empowered.
I'm glad that the stress & worry is gone and you feel in control and empowered!!
It is also nice to know that there are some really great bosses in the system that get the idea of family.